วันอังคารที่ 24 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Pattaya Trip (1.)


Chon Buri is the gateway to various coastal towns in the East. On weekends and public holidays, Pattaya Beach is a popular destination for Thais and tourists. This trip we went wish my family.

December 31 st, 2008

I got up at 8 o'clock. We got ready to go by car about 9 o'clock. I'm so hungry !! Yes, I don't take breakfast in the morning. My uncle buy KFC for me. ( Good man !!) We went to visit Sriracha Tiger Zoo. After that we find the hotel for this night. We make a reservation for Thai Alangkarn Show. But we don't make a reservation for hotel on New Year Day. It's public holidays!! It took about 1 hour to find the hotel. We choose Asia Hotel because this hotel have swiming pool and private beach. After we went inside we take a shower and went out to Thai Alangkarn Show. Because someone called me the show will be start 15 min. I tall her 15 min. we will arrive. We don't have time to work around because the show start aready. After show finished we have sometime to work around and take a picture.






Then we went to eat dinner at Ab A-roy Restaurant near Floating 4 Marget Pattaya. It was very delicious and not expensive. While we were eating we back to hotel near midnight. We took a shower and back to the beach again. Many people there we looked a firework's display in the hotel.


The New Year is an event that happens when a culture celebrates the end of one year and the beginning of the next year. Happy New Year 2009

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น